To facilitate self-inspired learning.
- To develop in our students a strong sense of self-worth and responsibility to prepare them to become life-long learners and balanced individuals.
- To create opportunities that enhance and develop in our students an intellectual, social, ethical,emotional and physical potential.
- To promote the virtues of compassion and respect for human diversity through a multicultural environment and prepare our students for living, working and contributing in a global society.
Our Educational Philosophy
At Excelsior American School, we lay emphasis on:
Our educational philosophy provides students with the necessary skills required to enable them to function independently, both academically and personally.
- Self-inspired learning.
- A learning environment with an optimum blend of freedom and responsibility that nurtures children to become creative, balanced, open minded and lifelong learners.
- An inquiry-based, holistic and student-centred approach to teaching and learning.